50DH Series Grade 1 Cluctched Lockset are designed for commercial, industrial and institutional use, where dependable operation and longevity is required along with high resistance to vandalism and abuse. Applications include office buildings, goverment centers, factories, DHools and hospitals and more.
Internal cluch provides can resistance by premitting lever rotation without retracting latch when locked.
Independent heavy duty springs provide effective lever return and support. Convertible posts
- ANSI/CHMA a156.2 Grade 1 Strength and operational requirements
- ANSI A250.13 severe windstorm compliant
- UL Listed for 3 Hr ' A' label or lesser fire rated single doors, 4' x 8'
- UL10B neutral pressure compliant
- ADA/ANSI a117.1 accessibility code compliant
- California Starte Reference Code (CSFM)
- All levers, G and E, with less than 1/2'' return comply with California Fire Safety Codes ( Formerly Title 19, California State Fire Marshal )
More Specifications and Ordering information at: