DH77650 Series / ANSI Grade 1 / Deadbolts
A commercial quality deadbolt that provides a positive deterrent to forced entry.
- Fixed backset 1" (25mm) deadbolt with hardened steel core exceeds ANSI Grade 2 Security against kick in and saw attacks.
- 2 dia taped cylinder guard and metal insert, turns free with any removal attempt.
- High precision pick-resistant solid metal tumbler plug. 5 or 6 pin available. Brass key nickel plated. "C",Kwikset keyway available.
- Drive in deadbolt – Designed to be installed on metal door conveniently. Only one hole is needed on door edge.
- ADA Ergonomic thumb turn.
- Brass bolt nickel plated
- Zinc mounting plate.
- Sturdy, steel latch case.
- Adapter for 2-1/8" hole.
More information at:
Grade 1 Standard Duty Deadbolts